Not only are we working hard on our newzine but we have also managed to fit in a little time to update our blogspot. We hope you enjoy the new look and find it easy to browse. Please leave a comment and let us know what you think. There is always room for improvement so don't be shy at letting us know what you would like to see when you next visit.
Relax, enjoy your stay and may your day be full of positivity and enlightenment.
Donate Today! Help Us Make Good Gabble Free To All!
We recently achieved our goal of Good Gabble being available to ALL FREE in PDF E-zine. As times get harder and more struggle,magazines like Good Gabble become more in need. The current hard copy subscription rate DOES NOT cover the cost of printing but is kept as is to make it affordable. Good Gabble is a labour of love for those involved as it is with passion, commitment and belief in a better world that it is published. All donations will go toward reaching our goal of having Good Gabble delivered to all worldwide for FREE in hard copy. To donate simply enter the amount BEFORE clicking the donate button. Donations can be made via Paypal, direct debit or money/order cheque.
Monday, April 19, 2010
The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
April sees us celebrating not only easter but also Anzac Day - a month to remember and celebrate life as we live it today. This month in Good Gabble you will find:
- Anzac Day - A day to remember......A day to rejoice.......
- Loud Shirt Day - helping deaf and hearing impaired children around Australia
- Pay It Forward Day - The gift that keeps on giving.
- Grey Nomads - Where is Susan?
- Carers Corner - Crystal Wade shares her carer story and her love for her son Seth.
- The positive side of the affirmation.
- Beat the Budget - A tribute to the pancake.
- Oozing Art - Close and personal with Giselle Luske.
- The power of the Nanna Nap
- Life is meant to be lived by Steve Goodier
- 10 interesting facts you where perfectly happy not knowing about.
- Innovative Industries - Spreading the knowledge of sustainable living.
- The Tyranny of the Scale by Carlos Devillalvilla
- Climate Change, more than the environment by Donald Marmara
- Dancing with friends by Keith Ready.
- Life is like a day at the amusement park by Blake Beattie.
- Creativity - It's in our nature by Giselle Luske.
Plus all our regular features and heaps of prizes.
Back orders available. Email us to request your copy.