Wednesday, April 7, 2010
What's in our April issue
April sees us celebrating not only easter but also Anzac Day - a month to remember and celebrate life as we live it today. This month in Good Gabble you will find:
- Anzac Day - A day to remember......A day to rejoice.......
- Loud Shirt Day - helping deaf and hearing impaired children around Australia
- Pay It Forward Day - The gift that keeps on giving.
- Grey Nomads - Where is Susan?
- Carers Corner - Crystal Wade shares her carer story and her love for her son Seth.
- The positive side of the affirmation.
- Beat the Budget - A tribute to the pancake.
- Oozing Art - Close and personal with Giselle Luske.
- The power of the Nanna Nap
- Life is meant to be lived by Steve Goodier
- 10 interesting facts you where perfectly happy not knowing about.
- Innovative Industries - Spreading the knowledge of sustainable living.
- The Tyranny of the Scale by Carlos Devillalvilla
- Climate Change, more than the environment by Donald Marmara
- Dancing with friends by Keith Ready.
- Life is like a day at the amusement park by Blake Beattie.
- Creativity - It's in our nature by Giselle Luske.
Plus all our regular features and heaps of prizes.
Back orders available. Email us to request your copy.